We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Mills Road Dental Centre.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time so that you can fill out the necessary paperwork.
While you wait in our comfortable lounge area, you can relax with a tea or coffee. At your appointment time, we’ll introduce you to the dentist and assistant nurse who will make sure your visit is as pleasant as possible.
Remember, putting you at ease is our utmost priority. We’re always here to help you, so don’t be shy to ask us anything.
Your examination usually involves the following:
- Oral examination
- Radiographic x-rays
- Scale and clean
- Fluoride treatment
- Discussion with the dentist about your treatment options
- A printed complete treatment plan with health fund quote
What you’ll need to bring:
- Payment – accounts need to be paid on the day (cash, Eftpos)
- Your health insurance card e.g. HIF (if applicable)
- A list of any medications you are currently taking
- A list of any queries you may want to ask our dentist