Thanks to a combination of digital imaging, 3-D modelling and precision machinery we can now offer our patients in the Martin area CEREC crowns. CEREC is short for ceramic restoration and allows you to have a new crown in just one visit.
- Preserve the remaining tooth and prevent breakage
- Biocompatible – completely accepted by your body
- Highly durable – to last the test of time
- Stain resistant – no professional cleaning required
- No more waiting around over several weeks for numerous appointments
- No need for a temporary crown
- Have your crown fitted in one appointment
- Crowns look and feel almost indistinguishable from natural teeth
See our CEREC crown being created
Everything happens on the day – in the one appointment at our dental clinic – so within hours, you can go home with your new crown.
Why do I need a dental crown?
Dental restorations can be used to fulfil a variety of purposes, such as:
- Cosmetic – if your tooth is badly stained, damaged or cracked, a crown can give a more natural-looking, healthy appearance.
- Support – if you have a large filling with very little natural tooth remaining, or the tooth is weak or damaged, a crown can help support the remaining tooth.
- Root canal – also known as endodontic treatment, root canal treatment can leave the tooth weak and vulnerable. A crown can protect your tooth and also prevent further bacterial infection.
- Dental implants – if you are missing several teeth, you may be given a dental implant. Your dentist may choose to cover the with an abutment and crown so that it can be used as an attachment for partial dentures.
Your CEREC crown appointment
Before 3-D technology, getting a new dental crown would take weeks. Today, all you need is one dental appointment on one day.
1. The dentist will clean and prepare your original tooth (15-30 mins)
2. Using CAD technology, you’ll have a 3-D scan of your teeth and mouth (15 mins)
3. While you relax in the waiting room, your new ceramic tooth will be milled in the CEREC machine (20 mins)
4. Your dentist will make some quick adjustments to your new crown on your natural tooth (5 mins)
5. The crown is fired in a kiln (20 mins)
6. Your dentist will permanently adhere your new crown to the base of your natural tooth (15 mins)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Same-Day Crowns may not be suitable for all patients and will only be administered at the discretion of the dentist.
- Prices start from $1299
- New $1299 price is available for new patient only.
- Any surgical or invasive procedure carries risks. Before proceeding, you should seek a second opinion from an appropriately qualified health practitioner.
Talk to our dentist about same-day CEREC crowns today!
No more temporary crowns | No more repeat appointments