A trip to the dentist conjures up a variety of emotions and expectations amongst us all. For some, the idea is no big deal, while for others it brings up feelings of anxiety and fear. This is why at our dental clinic here, near Gosnells, we offer a variety of sleep and sedation dentistry options for you.
We offer a variety of different sedation options, depending on your needs or preferences. For example, some individuals may not be anxious, but require a large amount of dental work to be performed. Sleeping through the procedure enables them to have more work done, faster.
Enjoy a relaxing, comfortable, anxiety-free environment as you drift quietly away in your own little world…
Sedation dentistry allows you to drift into a peaceful sleep so that you are unaware of your dental procedure.
You stay comfortable and relaxed and won’t remember anything about your treatment afterwards.
- Relieves anxious patients – those with phobias, fear of needles
- Eliminate problems for those with strong gag reflexes
- A better treatment experience
- Enhance relaxation and comfort
- Save time – extended, difficult treatments can be performed faster, saving on unnecessary appointment times and financial expense.
At Mills Road Dental Centre, we offer a variety of sedation or relaxation options.
- Tablets (oral sedation)
- Gas inhalation (nitrous oxide)
- Intravenous sedation (administered by an anaesthetist)
Your dentist will help you decide which option is most suitable for you.