Porcelain veneers are strong, wafer-thin ‘shells’ of porcelain that are permanently bonded to your teeth for improved aesthetic results.
Veneers can vastly improve the shape or shade of your teeth, as well as hide a multitude of other cosmetic concerns (in a way that tooth whitening alone cannot address). They can:
- Correct the appearance of a chipped tooth
- Balance out irregularly sized teeth (either in length or width)
- Whiten teeth damaged through medications such as tetracycline stains
- Give crooked teeth the appearance of being straighter
Porcelain veneers can sometimes strengthen vulnerable teeth, making them advantageous for those with damaged teeth, even improving speech and making eating easier. Plus, they resist most stains for a good 5 to 10 years.
Please note that if teeth are badly aligned, you may need additional correctional treatments such as Invisalign.
Why choose porcelain veneers?
- Beautiful, incredibly natural-looking result (unlike cheaper veneers options)
- Permanently bonded to your teeth for long-lasting results
- Can correct several aesthetic issues (e.g. colour, shape) at once
- Extremely durable – won’t chip easily
Health insurance rebates
If you have health insurance, you may be entitled to a rebate for your porcelain veneers. After your first consultation, your dentist will give you a fully itemised quote.
Using our HICAPS machine, we can find out exactly how much you’ll get back from your health fund.